Update

News, rumors, and other broad discussion topics.
i-fixed-it-44

Re: Update

Post by i-fixed-it-44 »

haydenstudios wrote:Ha! Whenever I think of people forgetting passwords, I always think of this one time when I was ten, and our grandparents gave us this old, slow computer with a broken sound card that we hardly ever used, and I did some stuff with it. Then, I put a password on the only user there was, and forgot it :lol: ! But nobody was really mad at me because there were no important files on it anyway, and it was practically useless :) .
Now fastforwarding to two years later when I was 12, and that computer was useless
But before we threw it out, I extracted its CD drive and floppy drive, and my older brother salvaged the harddrive and its memory!
Very interesting story.
Some projects are good others aren't,but everybody's a critic.
Vincent,On Lego.com known as MindstormsMonster
..::..:::I_Fixed_It_44:::..::..
thekodyking3000

Post by thekodyking3000 »

I'm also home schooled too, but I'm not really often on this forum because I prefer game moding. <---------------(Did I spell that right?)
muntoo

Post by muntoo »

mightor wrote: I think Joey is losing track of all his clones.

- Xander
Actually, Joey-14 is actually just the evil twin of Joey-10. He's trying to get the password from Joey-10, but Joey[-10] isn't cracking... A few more ice creams should do it, I think.

Joey-12 is an all together different matter, though.

Commit to LEGO Mindstorms Robotics Stack Exchange:
bit.ly/MindstormsSE

Commit to LEGO Stack Exchange: bit.ly/Area51LEGOcommit
jojoguy14

Post by jojoguy14 »

muntoo wrote:
mightor wrote: I think Joey is losing track of all his clones.

- Xander
Actually, Joey-14 is actually just the evil twin of Joey-10. He's trying to get the password from Joey-10, but Joey[-10] isn't cracking... A few more ice creams should do it, I think.

Joey-12 is an all together different matter, though.
SHH!! Don't tell EVERYONE! "I would've gotten away with it too, if it wasn't for you medaling kids (and adults)" lol! :lol:

jojoguy10 (maybe :twisted: )
Creator of LEGO-X TechN'XT! (http://lego-x.com http://techn-xt.blogspot.com)
Known as jojoguy10