How to trigger sound from accelerometer output

Discussion specific to NXT-G, NXC, NBC, RobotC, Lejos, and more.
i-fixed-it-44

Re: How to trigger sound from accelerometer output

Post by i-fixed-it-44 »

mediciportfolio wrote:Does anyone have a sample or example (or a pointer to instructions) on how to trigger a sound from accelerometer sensor output? Thanks
You could throw it into you fireplace,it the will melt the electronics in it then will explode :mrgreen: creating quite a noise.
Some projects are good others aren't,but everybody's a critic.
Vincent,On Lego.com known as MindstormsMonster
..::..:::I_Fixed_It_44:::..::..
mattallen37

Re: How to trigger sound from accelerometer output

Post by mattallen37 »

haydenstudios wrote:Yes, you're right Matt. I do see that I slightly miss interpereted his words. But even then, we still do not know what language he uses. So my stuff might not be helpful at all. I usually try not to judge people based on such little information, but I commonly get the impression that people with one post this late on in the creation of this forum, and with the same join date as the creation date of the thread they started are relatively new to NXT, and use NXT-G.
Actually, I don't know specifically what he meant; I was just giving another example as to a possible solution (depending on what he wants). Assuming someone is using NXT-G is certainly not judging them, not even putting them down. There is nothing wrong or shameful about using NXT-G, it just isn't as versatile as some other programming languages (like NXC).
Matt
http://mattallen37.wordpress.com/

I'm all for gun control... that's why I use both hands when shooting ;)