Help debugging please

Discussion specific to NXT-G, NXC, NBC, RobotC, Lejos, and more.
muntoo

Re: Help debugging please

Post by muntoo »

For the time being, if you PM me your email, I'll add you to box.net/mindboards, and you can post your files in the Mindboards Repository/Forums/Mindstorms Software/Help debugging please/ section.

You may also want to try the same thing with Chrome, and we'll see if it's purely something wrong in your IE9 settings; you can also try resetting them, if all else fails.

EDIT: Agh! Ninja'd by h-g-t again! BTW, h-g-t, it's not wise to put your email for SPAM bots to look at.

Commit to LEGO Mindstorms Robotics Stack Exchange:
bit.ly/MindstormsSE

Commit to LEGO Stack Exchange: bit.ly/Area51LEGOcommit
pavementpilot

Post by pavementpilot »

Thanks. It is headed your way via my gmail.
The definition of insanity is doing a repeated task over and over again, but expecting a different outcome everytime
h-g-t

Post by h-g-t »

Which of us did you post it to? I've not received it anyway.
A sophistical rhetorician, inebriated with the exuberance of his own verbosity, and gifted with an egotistical imagination that can at all times command an interminable and inconsistent series of arguments to malign an opponent and to glorify himself.
pavementpilot

Post by pavementpilot »

I sent it to you h-g-t
The definition of insanity is doing a repeated task over and over again, but expecting a different outcome everytime
h-g-t

Post by h-g-t »

Sorry but I got the first address wrong (I don't use it much) I have sent you a pm through this site with the correct address. Apologies for the mix up.
A sophistical rhetorician, inebriated with the exuberance of his own verbosity, and gifted with an egotistical imagination that can at all times command an interminable and inconsistent series of arguments to malign an opponent and to glorify himself.
pavementpilot

Post by pavementpilot »

Muntoo, I did get it to upload to box.net, can you get it to upload to here aswell? I sent the zip to h-g-t, but he has not received it yet.
h-g-t

Post by h-g-t »

I can see the file on box.net but it will not download - do I have to be a member or do I have to get special permissions?

I can read the copy of this forum with no problems.
muntoo

Post by muntoo »

h-g-t wrote:I can see the file on box.net but it will not download - do I have to be a member or do I have to get special permissions?
No, I tried it in Chrome's incognito mode (so I wasn't logged in), and I could still download it.

Hmmm... I can't attach it to this post for some reason.

I've created a new thread so this thread doesn't get insanely more derailed than it already is.

Commit to LEGO Mindstorms Robotics Stack Exchange:
bit.ly/MindstormsSE

Commit to LEGO Stack Exchange: bit.ly/Area51LEGOcommit
afanofosc
Site Admin

Post by afanofosc »

After you "add the file" it should show below the edit window as a "posted attachment". To post the attachment you need to click the "place inline" button or manually type in the attachment BBCode. It is "attachment" open and close tags in square brackets with the name of the attachment between the two tags. The open tag looks like this: <attachment=0> and the close tag looks like this: </attachment>. With square brackets, of course.
attach.jpg
John Hansen
Multi-platform LEGO MINDSTORMS programming
http://bricxcc.sourceforge.net/
pavementpilot

Post by pavementpilot »

It doesnt give me the option to post attachment. It just goes back to the previous screen where I can browse and upload my attachment.