Robo Center for NXT 1.0

Discussion specific to NXT-G, NXC, NBC, RobotC, Lejos, and more.
pavementpilot

Robo Center for NXT 1.0

Post by pavementpilot »

Where can I find the Robo Center builds and programs for the NXT 1.0. I have the add on kit coming so I can build the 1.0 from my 2.0 kit.
The definition of insanity is doing a repeated task over and over again, but expecting a different outcome everytime
jojoguy14

Re: Robo Center for NXT 1.0

Post by jojoguy14 »

Well, I found building instructions, but I couldn't find the programs.
* Alpha Rex
* Spike
* RoboArm T-56
* TriBot

Hope this helps!

jojoguy10
Creator of LEGO-X TechN'XT! (http://lego-x.com http://techn-xt.blogspot.com)
Known as jojoguy10
pavementpilot

Post by pavementpilot »

Thanks muchly jojoguy14. That is what I was looking for. The programs should be available somewhere. I will look for those, but if you or anyone finds them, I would appreciate a link.
The definition of insanity is doing a repeated task over and over again, but expecting a different outcome everytime
h-g-t

Post by h-g-t »

A sophistical rhetorician, inebriated with the exuberance of his own verbosity, and gifted with an egotistical imagination that can at all times command an interminable and inconsistent series of arguments to malign an opponent and to glorify himself.
wimzomaar

Alpha Rex - software from NXT with broken wire

Post by wimzomaar »

Hi

As follow up on this old thread. Does this software actually work to get the Alpha Rex working?
There are 3 programms but can not get them uploaded due to broken wires but there are no wires in these programms at all.

Have I overlooked something?

I would like to get this up and running to please my son but perhaps better to ask one of his friends to do it????

Wim