Screen flickered then died.

Discussion specific to the intelligent brick, sensors, motors, and more.
mattallen37

Re: Screen flickered then died.

Post by mattallen37 »

It seems that on eBay, you can easily get an NXT for under $85, and if you look hard enough, sometimes under $70.

I don't think it's worth investing too much money in fixing an NXT. Since the screen doesn't really effect it's performance, if it was mine I wouldn't invest more than maybe a couple $$.
Matt
http://mattallen37.wordpress.com/

I'm all for gun control... that's why I use both hands when shooting ;)
h-g-t

Post by h-g-t »

I don't understand why the kits are costing a fortune yet individual NXTs are relatively cheap, but I bought 2 bricks from ebay just to be on the safe side!

Think I will keep the damaged one as a tethered development mule using nxtscreen, etc; won't burst into tears if something risky goes wrong.

And I won't be wearing out the others with program development.
A sophistical rhetorician, inebriated with the exuberance of his own verbosity, and gifted with an egotistical imagination that can at all times command an interminable and inconsistent series of arguments to malign an opponent and to glorify himself.
pogesz

Post by pogesz »

My new EV3 display went wrong after a half an hour. There are vertical lines only. Other functions are OK. Reset doesn't solve the problem.
HaWe

Post by HaWe »

in that case simply call your dealer or the Lego support and you'll get a replacement!